Sunday, April 6, 2008

Love this kid


During conference, actually right at the beginning of Elder Ballard's talk, Nathanael came upstairs to our room where the rest of the family was watching conference. He had been with us earlier but the sitting still and being quiet got to him after a while. So he left and then came back with a piece of paper where he had written, "I love Mom s s s s ," and then some scribbling. He told me, "Mom, this paper is a note to you that says, " I love you so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so much! Only I don't know how to write so (long silence) and much." Then he climbed up on the bed and hugged me tight for like five minutes straight and then gave me a slobbery kiss on the nose. And I felt so happy. Love you Bug!

1 comment:

The Nits said...

It was a lovely talk by Elder Ballard. Scottie insists she is already good and doesn't need to change a thing. Samantha