Nathanael: "Mom, Do you remember when we were at our Grandma's house and all of our cousins were there and there was this chocolate swirly thingy?"
*silence while I figure out what the "chocolate swirly thingy" could be.*
Mom: "Yea, I remember. Do you remember why were at Grandmas?"
Nathanael: "Well. . . I don't know, but me and my cousin Ti and my other cousins were gecko huntin'! And you know Mom, geckos are lizards. And we found a frog. And that's all I remember."
This exchange happened at lunch time this week and I had to laugh about it. Our family spent a lot of time talking about the big event he's referring to and what he remembers is the "chocolate swirly thingy" aka a chocolate fountain. Does he remember the temple or his beautiful aunt in her pretty white dress or his new uncle in his cool black tux? Nope. But the chocolate swirly thingy was right up there with the geckos.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When you see M and Cody's wedding video there is a shot of Nate Bug talking to Ted about the geckos and he is totally stoked, nothing else in the world mattered to that little boy.
Post a Comment