I'm finally getting around to being publicly Thankful. But make no mistake, being late about it (as in a week after the holiday named for it) doesn't make me any less thankful. So here goes. . .
My Family. There isn't anyone on Earth that I love more than Jason and our four kids.
Christmas Music! I love this time of year. . .
Spending holidays with extended family. Thank you for having us Zollingers!!
Having a baby in the house. . . even if he won't eat chunks. There's something heavenly about babies. Just tonight I couldn't get enough of rubbing gooey lotion all over his chubby legs and tummy.
Spending holidays with extended family. Thank you for having us Zollingers!!
Having a baby in the house. . . even if he won't eat chunks. There's something heavenly about babies. Just tonight I couldn't get enough of rubbing gooey lotion all over his chubby legs and tummy.
New stylin' spectacles (for the everyday things that look better when not slightly blurred). The doc offered to get me into bifocals but I politely declined. BIFOCALS!! I'm only thirty five for Pete's sake! It's taken me a little while to get used to the wide sides but I really like these beauties.
Running. And friends to do it with, if only once a year.Free produce (grapes and apples were free this year!!) and the knowledge of what to do with it.
Volleyball and friends to play it with. Oh how I miss Wednesdays in Twin Falls!

Reading glasses. Not especially happy about needing them (of course I could have gone for the bifocals. . .), but having them makes it easier for me to sew or read or scrapbook.
Modern medicine. I am thankful to have enjoyed the benefits of simple surgeries (where things could have turned rather ugly without them), anesthesia for dental procedures, epidurals that kept me sane and in control through 3 hours of second stage labor (the pushing part) with my first baby, Rhogam (the shot I get when I am pregnant to stop my body from annihilating the baby's blood cells) and ibuprofen to name a few.
Last and least on this rather short list. . .
Snickers bites (this one is a double edged sword). Love these things!
3 comments:
Such a good list, and great pics as well. Samantha
I am loving the family picture, SO SO cute! I love all the matching sweaters on the boys.
It was so fun to see you over Thanksgiving weekend. It felt like the good old days. I will have to send you the pictures I have. There is a really cute one of you Tierra and Heather.
Great family pictures. How in the world did you find matching sweater vests in such a wide size range? I love it. This is a wonderful list.
Post a Comment