When we moved here Ethan told me he couldn't see so well at school and wondered if he needed glasses. The school nurse gave him a simple eye exam and said his eyes are just fine. For the most part that was the end of it. When Jason and I had our eye exams this month we decided to get all the kids checked too since they are now on the vision insurance. Kate went first and her exam was going great. The doctor was almost done; just a quick check of the up close stuff. She really struggled and the exam took another twenty minutes. She needs reading glasses and it turns out Ethan does too. We aren't passing our kids good eye genes. Or maybe they don't eat enough carrots? I wonder if Nathanael or Eli have a chance. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the way they look in them! Very cute and handsome!
Post a Comment