
Kate's other front tooth has been dubbed the Nanny tooth because of it's resemblence (in my opinion) to Nanny McPhee's (Emma Thompson) tooth. It got loose enough to suddenly be longer than before and hanging, often crookedly, by just a small root or two. This went on for days.
It's finally out and her mouth is rather holey. When it came out I thought to myself, "Finally we'll be done with teeth for a while." The tooth fairy who visits our house is forgetful and is ready for some tooth respite. Not an hour later Kate said, "Mom, I have loose tooth!"
3 comments:
Tell Kate I think she looks adorable without her two front teeth. I love the song change in honor of the no front teeth occassion!
We just watched that movie today so I had to laugh because it did look like her tooth! How funny!
Kate looks so cute toothless- and yes, she totally looked like the nanny. Did you take these pictures? If so I am totally impressed!
Post a Comment