Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Six Months!



Eli is six months old and the time has flown by. He is such a good baby and we feel so lucky to have him. Every day when I hold him I am reminded of the miracle that he is. I took him in for his well check this week and I got quite a shock. He's only gained 4 oz since his last check up two months ago! That's crazily unusual for boys in our family. . . they tend to be big. The doctor isn't overly concerned so I shouldn't be either, right? Hmmm. He seems perfectly fine- he drools, rolls, laughs, squeals, babbles, sleeps all night (Hallelujah) and practices for the day when he skydives for the first time. (You can't tell in the picture but his arms and legs are off the blanket and he's in perfect position, all he needs are a helmet and a parachute.)

6 comments:

Elizabeth&Jay said...

What a cute baby! I can't wait to get my hands on him. Of course by then he will be in college!!!!

Clark Family said...

Dang he is a cute kid. I can't believe he is that old either!

The Nits said...

So cute. Don't worry as far as my babies go Betsy is tiny too. Today someone at the store said, "don't tell me, I'm really good at this, I guess she's 6 months." I had to tell her that she had in fact, recently had her first birthday. Ah well. Samantha

Sage Hanks said...

Lisa!! I saw your blog on Roxanne's blog! Yah!! I miss you guys! I miss your cute kids and seeing them in Primary. I went swimmin with my little Morgyn in Sheri's pool today and I thought of all the kids that came and swan last year. Are you guys coming to visit anytime soon? Your little Eli is a doll!!! How fun for you guys!!

Laurie said...

He is so cute. I love that little baby stage. I'm so glad you got him.

Cheri said...

That means that he was born almost exactly one month after my daughter Lily was born on November 11th. How funny.