Thursday, March 13, 2008

A few pictures. . .

I am hoping Ethan will outgrow this phase pretty soon.


Kate always wants to wear shorts or capris, even if it's below zero outside. So on this day she insisted on wearing capris but since she was cold she decided to wear her soccer socks to keep her legs warm.


Nathanael has a fixation with mohawks. It comes and it goes and he generally asks for it on school days to which I always reply- I don't think so. Once he asked when it wasn't a school day and this is how it turned out.


Elijah is adding fat rolls faster than I want to add oreos to my daily lunch menu. I love his chub! His face has turned into a square and I often can't keep my lips off him!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi Lisa! I found you from Lani's blog. First off, Congratulations on your new little addition. He is perfect! And very cute name! Your kids have grown up so much since I last saw them. You all look great! It's fun to find you!

Mindi said...

Lisa I am glad you left a comment or else I would have never found this cute blog, We are building in South Weber. Look us up next time your in town. Your family is darling-Love seeing pictures!

Cheri said...

Oh my gosh! I was blog hoping and suddenly saw a familiar face! His from the Ross's.
ps My Ethan does the same thing.
And I had no idea you had had another baby. Congrats!

Smullin Family said...

Hi Lisa! It's so good to see you and family. Your baby definitely looks like his siblings.
I struggle when to say NO or NO WAY to funny outfits and when to just let it be. The cue my kids usually get is this, "Well that's an interesting combo." Rylee hates it when I say it, because she basically knows it means, "You look funny." --Some days I pick that battle, other days I'm just too tired to.