Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter and other events this week

Happy Easter! We took pictures on the temple grounds on Saturday night. It's a good thing since there was no time today, plus it was windy, rainy and cold.






When I went to buy ties for my boys I couldn't resist buying these socks since I could get some for all three boys. It seemed silly since no one would see them. So of course to remedy that we took a picture that I can post for all to see!



On St. Patricks Day we had a green breakfast and the kids followed little leprechaun footprints to find some candy and they thought that was great. That evening we wrote notes to Grandma Ellsworth on our green balloons and let them fly away into the night sky. The next morning I found all three kids looking out the back doors. I asked what they were doing and they said they were looking for Grandma's balloons in the sky. Nathanael asked how the balloons get to heaven.


I have been ready to try a new hairstyle for a while so I made my appointment on Wednesday; Jason would be gone and I would have a few days to figure out how to do it before he got home. I wanted it short for summer and I decided to be brave and really cut it short. I have liked it and hated it several times since Wednesday. It's short and layered and it's kind of hard to do because pretty much the only thing I can do really good with hair is a pony tail and that's not an option here so I am in a bad way. Oh well, it will grow right? Yikes!

Nathanael loves these underwear so much that he decided to wear them both at the same time. It was a surprise to us and when I asked him about it he acted like he does it all them time. No wonder my laundry baskets are always full.

6 comments:

Heather Skahill said...

I love the hair cut Lisa. It looks fresh and springy. Love the socks! You just need some Chatterbox paper to match those so you can scrapbook those pictures.

Lisa said...

Too bad there isn't a scrapbook store here with a decent selection of Chatterbox. Come to think of it, if I look I could probably find something great hiding right here in my little scrap space!

lawdy said...

my first visit to your blog! I love it! Those kids of yours are simply gorgeous! I love the butter on the plate. You look great--and, of course, I like the short do. Where'd you get the boys ties. Of course, I couldn't find any here in good ol TF.

Jessica said...

Cute, cute hair! Thanks so much for writing the other day and sorry it has taken me so long to get back with you. I will...soon...glad you guys had a great Easter. It was snowing here...more than 9 inches! Lovely, lovely Minnesota. Talk to you soon. Your kids are beautiful.

Laurie said...

I love the socks! And your hair is so cute! I'm tempted to do the same thing to mine. And the multiple underwear is great! We found the story of you kids the other day in some old Friend magazines. You have great kids. My Justyn still thinks that Ethan is the best ever. We miss you guys but hope that you love your new home! Happy Easter!

Clark Family said...

The sock picture turned out GREAT! I also loved the one of you and Jason. You guys are so good looking. :-)