Here are my favorite things this week. . .
My favorite thing about Elijah right now is that he has fat rolls. He is quite ticklish and when Jason is squeezing his chub he jiggles like a bowl full of jelly.
Right now my favorite thing about Ethan and Kate is that as of yesterday their soccer season is OVER! Not that I didn't love every minute of being a soccer mom every week. I am just looking forward to less running around during the week and a chance to have some free time on Saturdays. We're even going to get a weekend away, Yippee!

This was my least favorite discovery this week. When Ethan got out of the car for piano he noticed this. A wasp was diligently building a nest in our car- between the door frame and where the door closes. You could only see it when the door opened, but I am sure it could have squeezed through a little opening and joined us inside the car while we were driving. He had one little "tube " of the nest complete and was on to building another. It was so creepy!
5 comments:
I'm so glad you posted this Lisa.... you know our thoughts are all in the same place. This is a great reaction!
I've had that blondie thing at applebees before -- wowza!
My friend Marianne introduced Applebee's blonde brownie to me...dangerous! I in turn had to introduce it to another friend. Good stuff!
How sad for your friend! It really does make you realize how lucky you are! Thanks for the reminder...I needed it!
I can't believe you'd never had a blondie before! Bret and I get them for take out after the kids are in bed and have a "night in" sometimes. They are so yummy!
I love the fat rolls picture. I just want to squeeze those little legs!!!
I'm off to applebees- Are they open for breakfast?
Post a Comment