Sadly there was no yelling from me or Jason. Jason was busy trying to capture a snazzy photo of the 5'+ not many inches girl trying to put the hood over Joe (essentially 7'). That was pretty hilarious. This photo credit goes to Jarom; Jason's didn't turn out. She's really reaching isn't she?
Between the ridiculous heat, keeping Elijah cooled in the shade and laughing at that humorous scene I didn't exude much of a yell to speak of. But it's the thought that counts right?
Other than that good clean fun we took the kids to the Pacific Science Center. We saw all kinds of really great stuff. Ethan told me he liked learning how pizza gets made into poop. Just imagine a long tube with someone using a whole bunch of hands making fists all along it and at the end you get poop. Who knew? There is a great butterfly house inside that I love going in. Kate had, "LIKE FIVE BUTTERFLIES LAND ON," her. Yes that's a direct quote that was near screaming level and repeated more than once.
After the PSC the kids had a blast playing in the fountain nearby. I don't know what I was thinking but I never even got a shot of the actual fountain- duh! The photos I did get were pretty bad. Clearly Jason wasn't around for this event. The fountain pretty much looks like a large black orb. It could be an alien space ship in disguise, ya never know. . .
We also went to the zoo and felt right at home there. Who needs animals when we are around?
So if you're looking for a good time, head up to Seattle. Gas was only $3.87/ gallon $%*#@! Can anyone beat that? Lucky for us Jason's work is covering our miles since he had to work part of the time. Thanks Joe and Samantha!
3 comments:
I think the picture of everyone around the swingset is totally cool! Love that idea. I also love the picture of Joe's head sticking out way above the crowd. It looks like he is standing and everyone else is sitting. And I didn't realize that Bryan came! What a fun weekend for you guys.
It really was a terrific weekend, thanks so much for coming AND for sending Jarom. It was the best , best, BEST gift of all. Thanks again. Samantha
So what are you trying to say about gas prices?...is $3.87 high or low from where you are? I paid $3.81 at Maverick (with a Maverick card) and that seemed to be a pretty good price. Most places are $3.85-ish, in the Boise area.
Cute family swingset picture. Love that idea.
Post a Comment