Saturday I was telling Nathanael (for the 100th time) to please stay on task and get the dishwasher emptied. The poor kid HATES this chore and it can take him forever. He asked if he could have some tunes to listen to while he did this job. He loves music and wanted his "rhyming CD". Then he said, "But mom, when the Hokey Pokey comes on I always want to dance to that, so can I stop for that?" Of course the dishes can wait for the Hokey Pokey! He was so happy to get permission to break from the horror of dishwasher emptying so he could rock out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where's the video?
I can just picture him dancing to the Hokey Pokey. I wish I had thought of that excuse when I was a kid! Mine was always a bathroom break at dishes time. This is much better!
Dancing is always a good excuse at our house too. -Samantha
Post a Comment