Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Mall (or not)

Nathanael: "Mom remember that store where they have statues that are dressed up in clothes? Do remember the name of that store?"

I answer, "No."

But I really mean, which one?

Clearly he doesn't frequent the mall nearly enough if he thinks only one store has those statues dressed up in clothes, aka mannequins.

Is my child deprived? Or sheltered? Or could it be that I avoid malls altogether unless I am shopping by myself?

The latter for sure. And I feel good about that.

2 comments:

The Eagar Boones said...

I don't go ANYWHERE with more than 2 kids and most of the time I only have Dorothy. I am very spoiled, but to me it is not worth it if I have them all. If it is just the bank or post office, they stay in the car. We go to the post office daily, but they have been inside maybe 5 times.

Heather Skahill said...

Too cute! I try not to take more than one at a time to the mall or any store for that matter. We do need to go find Easter clothes and shoes this week and I'm afraid it's going to have to be all together. YIKES!