I guess it's been a while since I've posted anything. Well, more than a while. A LONG time. Life isn't quite as predictable as I would like. I'm planning on a lovely post full of pictures in the near future (notice how that's pretty imprecise, I did that on purpose). But for now. . .
Happy Birthday Henry!! The baby is ONE today. Not sure where the last year went, but I'm guessing when I'm resurrected and my body is made perfect my mind will be included and I will remember things again. Maybe?
He's cute and funny and does lots of darling baby things. But currently he's being beat up by his big brother who is mad because Henry is playing with his toy. That means this post is coming to an abrupt end. For kicks here is a picture (all of you photographers tell me how to edit this so it looks decent) of his dracula teeth. This photo is about a month old. The two teeth here were his first teeth. He now has one on the bottom, still no others on the top and these two have gotten bigger so he looks even more vampirish.
Also, be a darling and check out these two links:
A friend of mine is building her photography portfolio and she took some pictures of my kiddos. Right now she's only posted some of Kate and they are great! I'm really excited to see the rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment