December 30th, 2002
Nathanael turned six December 30th and I'm finally getting around to saying something about it. You know we're so organized and on the ball over here . . .
Here are six things about Nathanael
1. He LOVES Star Wars everything and Bakugan toys.
2. He thinks kindergarten is the most fun a kid can have (but a close second would be spending some quality time with PBS kids).
3. He gets mad if I pick him up from school; he would much, much rather ride the bus with his school friends.
4. He played his first season of soccer this fall and can't wait for it to start up again in the spring. He's constantly asking me when soccer will start again.
5. He loves macaroni and cheese, aka the yellow death
6. He has shark teeth. His bottom permanent teeth are in behind his bottom primary teeth. I don't think this is a good sign for his orthodontic future.
1. He LOVES Star Wars everything and Bakugan toys.
2. He thinks kindergarten is the most fun a kid can have (but a close second would be spending some quality time with PBS kids).
3. He gets mad if I pick him up from school; he would much, much rather ride the bus with his school friends.
4. He played his first season of soccer this fall and can't wait for it to start up again in the spring. He's constantly asking me when soccer will start again.
5. He loves macaroni and cheese, aka the yellow death
6. He has shark teeth. His bottom permanent teeth are in behind his bottom primary teeth. I don't think this is a good sign for his orthodontic future.
2003


3 comments:
Ahhh, I can remember when he was born....just before the new year, so you could get your tax deduction. :o) (Weren't you induced to make sure that happened?)
He seems like a happy kiddo.
Happy 6th Birthday Nathanael!
What a cute kid. I really grew to love Nathanael these past few years! Happy birthday buddy!
Happy Birthday Big Man.
Post a Comment